We are a motivated group of teachers who are committed to superior instruction and innovative classes taught in a positive and structured environment!
Thrive has been serving families in Anne Arundel County for 15 years, offering exceptional gymnastics, tumbling, ninja, art and music classes all under one roof! We are thrilled to now offer our families high quality team sports programs at our Field House.
We provide active and energetic classes taught by a teaching team that is committed to meeting each child where they are and helping them achieve their definition of success.
We create curriculum that are thoughtfully planned to encourage skills progression, motor skill development and learning life skills through sport.
We strive to make each person who walks through our doors feel welcomed, heard and that they belong.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
Awards and Honors:
Thrive Gym is committed to the highest level of excellence in customer care, employee engagement and community involvement. We strive each day to make our teachers, children and families feel like they are seen, heard and that they matter. This daily commitment has resulted in recognition from several outstanding organizations. Thrive Gym’s most recent awards include:
· Baltimore Sun’s Top Work Place Award for 2017 and 2018
· Baltimore Sun’s Most Meaningful Workplace Award for 2017
· Chesapeake Family Life Magazine’s Best Gymnastics Facility 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
· Severna Park Voice Best Children’s Activity Facility 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
· Macaroni Kid Annapolis’s Best Kid’s Gym 2018
· Macaroni Kid Annapolis’s Best Dance Program 2017 & 2018